Top 10 Alicia Keys songs

Top 10 Alicia Keys songs

I love Alicia Keys. LOVE her. As such, I wanted to post another (yes, another) top ten list. My goal here is to either turn you on to Alicia Keys' music OR introduce you to a few lesser known songs. I'm not going to try to explain in depth what it is about each song. Most are soothing. She plays piano phenomenally. The messages are inspiring. The beats are legit.

Honorable Mentions: No One, You Don't Know My Name, Heartburn, Empire State of Mind, Fallin'

10. Superwoman



9. That's How Strong My Love Is



8. Doesn't Mean Anything



7. If I Ain't Got You



6. Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart



5. Wait Til You See My Smile



4. Like You'll Never See Me Again



3. Tell You Something (Nana's Reprise)



2. This Bed



1. Lesson Learned


I really hope you enjoy!